Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello Emo....Goodbye Happy


actually i'm ald EMO....but after tis incident....my life is gona flood wif emoness....hope i could go through tis...
I hope u noe tat tis story is bout u....wen u ar readin tis!!

I wonder y is tis hppnin again...i alwayz wish tat tis relationship should last till d end of my day...but i think God is soo jealous of tis relationship until he could break us up.....wel i can't put d blame on HIM...i should blame myself 4 not being a gud BFF...

Starting of tis year..i had a lot of fun wif her...n d best part is wen i bcame her mum,which i'm 2 young 2 b...but i had a great time wif my lovely daughter...
but asusual wen there is happy...sadness cums 2gether...
i try my best 2 avoid it...but i juz can't do it anymore....i wish i could rewind d time again...n correct back my mistakes....
i'm feelin so bad rite now...coz i told her yesterday tat,i'm not gona b there 4 her anymore....

But i'm glad tat she has a very nice person as a HUSBAND....which she recently posted it on fb...i'm sure tat her new BFF is always there 4 her...

Everyone learns sumthing in their life wen in a relationship...so did I!!!
I hv a lot of memories since i was young but d memories tat i had wif my BFF ar d best of all n un4getable ones....
I wish i could hv her back but...i dun think tat it is possible..

B4 i leave...i'm realy thankful 2 u...4 all tis while being there 4 me...
helpin me,giving me advice,being a shoulder wen i cry,make me laugh wen i'm sad...
THANKS 4 everthing honey^^LOVE u muakzzz....
n BYE...4ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment